PROPHET 48L | 2900 CI
Let it Guide You.
WEIGHT: 16 oz | 454 gm
CAPACITY: 48L | 2900 CI
LOAD RANGE: 18 – 22 lb | 8 – 10 kg
The Prophet 48L | 2900 CI pack is sized for modern ultralight and super ultralight backpacking. It is also an exceptional alpine attack style climbing pack.
With one of the most supportive and cushioned hip-belts in any sub 16 oz frameless pack, S-shaped unisex comfort shoulder straps, and our new curved side panels, this is a pack you can wear all day in comfort.
Let the Prophet guide you on your next big adventure.
• NEW FOR 2017: Curved Side Panels: A slight curve from the waist to the shoulders moves the load closer to the upper back for more comfort. This also creates a slightly larger main compartment higher in the pack that helps load control by moving the heavier and higher packed gear higher to reduces shoulder stress.
• S-shaped unisex, ergonomically designed comfort shoulder straps are 3″ wide and SuperWick mesh lined with full-length foam padding. These are the comfiest straps on any 14 oz pack! These very comfortable shoulder straps and are super tough. Size Small and XS are 2.5″ wide.
• Shoulder straps have full-length Daisy Chains to mount water bottle and gear pouches.
• One of the most supportive and cushioned hip-belts in any sub 16 oz frameless pack. Padded SuperWick Mesh lined waist belt hip-belt wings with 1″ webbing and buckle. Adjusts from about 28″ to 45.”
•Volume reduction bottom system: Two clips and spectra loops connect to reduce volume 30% for day pack use and small loads.
• Hybrid Mesh/Dyneema X Side and Rear Pockets. The leading edge of the side pockets are Dyneema X to prevent snagging when moving through the bush. The lower 5″ of the rear pocket is Dyneema X to prevent abrasion from sharp contents or butt sliding accidents. The 4 oz sq/yd open hole non-stretch drains fast to allow contents to dry faster than a tight stretch mesh or solid fabric. Dyneema X elastic top sleeves for long term Durability and elastic replacement.
• Slanted side mesh pockets are deep enough for a 2 L Platy. Pocket top bungee sleeves of Dyneema X for long term durability. Pocket adjusts by pulling the bungee closed through the cord lock. Many lower priced packs simply bind over the top of the raw mesh with regular garment type elastic that loses it’s stretch in a few years and does stretch in deep cold weather.
• Dual ice axe/trek pole loops.
• Left and Right hydration ports
• Internal hang clip loops for Optional .75 Hydration Sleeve inside of pack. The Hydration Sleeve also converts to a 1.1 oz summit day pack.
• Internal hang clip loops for optional storage or hydro pouch inside of pack.
• Main pack area is large enough for a solo bear canister vertical or horizontal depending on how you pack your sleep pad.
• Removable Multi-position “Most Awesome Sternum Strap In The World” with Black Whistle-lock Buckle 0.5 oz (not included in base pack weight)
• Side V compression straps with full strength buckles.
• Dry Bag roll top closure with V top compression strap.
• Long shoulder straps terminate in hand/finger rest loops.
• 10″ of black 1/8″ bungee cord
• 2 mini cord clips and 3 cord locks