A Hell of a Pack.
WEIGHT: 11.2 oz | 317 gm
27L DIMENSIONS: 9.5″ x 5.25″ x 26″ | 25 cm x 14 cm x 66 cm
CAPACITY: 27L | 1700 CI
LOAD RANGE: 15 – 20 lbs | 7 – 9 kg
HELL YES!!! Congratulations, you are going to HELL…In STYLE. What can we say? The MLD HELL PACK is a Hell of a pack.
The Hell Pack 27L combines pure function with the fewest number of seams, straps, or buckles possible. These HELL PACKS are for experienced UL Hikers who have their kit and trail technique dialed in small and tight.
The HELL PACK 27L is perfect for overnights, SUL weekends, climbing, running, skiing, hiking, cycling, summits, alpine attacks, and as a stealth travel carry-on pack. Available in Stealth Grey or Black 30 oz DCF.
The Norse God Hel rules over Hel, and she doesn’t tolerate extra BS on her pack. Let’s bring it on down to HELLTOWN.
NOTE: Size Reference: Model is 6’1″/185cm, 185lbs/84kg
• 2.5″ EVA foam padded shoulder straps are .7″ thick.
• Nylon/Lycra Heavy Duty Stretch Mesh is a 9oz abrasion-resistant mesh to match the pack body durability. OK to bushwhack or ride on top of the chicken bus.
• Deep stretch pockets. Will hold tall water bottles very secure.
• Center daisy chain with ice axe loop.
• Side strap web loops: string bungee, secure foam pad to back, attach horizontal compression webbing, etc.
• The bottom of the pack is folded up .75″ to get the mesh off the ground and extend durability.
• Over the top V-Strap.
• Roll-top with a center snap.
• 1″ removable webbing hipbelt. Easy to add a BURRO waist pack as an integrated hipbelt.
• 40+ Bartacks for strength. All seams are double sewn or more.
• Rolled up and compressed size is about 1L for packing as summit pack or travel/carry-on day pack.
• DCF version is internally seam taped for more water resistance.
• 1″ removable webbing hipbelt +1.1oz / 30gm
• 3/4″ Most Awesome Sternum Strap w/ whistle. +.6oz / 17gm
• 10ft / 3m of 1/8” black bungee cord and cordlock +.7oz / 22gm