CORE 25L | 1500 CI
The Keep It Simple Pack
WEIGHT: 9.0 oz | 255 gm
LOAD RANGE: 15 – 20 lbs | 7 – 9 kg
CORE PACKS ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. CHECK BACK IN FEB 2021.
Sometimes even Big Trips are all about Simplicity. The Core 25L | 1500 CI Pack was designed for those trips! The Core is perfect for overnights, SUL weekends, climbing, running, skiing, hiking, or cycling, summits, alpine attacks, or as a travel carry-on pack. Whether you’re trimming your pack weight, or cutting the total number of items carried to a minimum this pack will increase your SUL Experience.
At first glance, it looks like any other small, streamlined pack but look closer and the many details emerge. The curved ergonomic shaped shoulder straps set into the pack at a proper shoulder cant angles. High-quality, strong, lightweight hardware. A unique, daisy chain splay angle that also serves as the roll top strap buckle. No straps on the sides to catch bushwhacking or interfere with running or skiing arm swings. Over-sized lower shoulder strap anchor triangles that spread the force and help stabilize the load lower on the back.
Available in Gray DX 210d RipStop. or Black 3oz Sq/yd DCF /Dyneema® Composite Fabric)
NOTE: Shoulder strap pockets and hip belt pockets are available in Grey DX 210D ONLY.
• ALL DX 210d RipStop UHMWPE OPTION: 4.5 oz sq yd 210D Ripstop Nylon and Dyneema plus an extra X-pattern over weave for high strength, lightweight and durability. (Much tougher and abrasion resistant vs 100D and 200D plain weave fabrics.)
• HYBRID DCF (DYNEEMA® COMPOSITE FABRIC A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) OPTION: 3.0 oz sq yd – Black 50D Polyester face bonded to a strong DCF base. Very waterproof, super light, and strong. Seam taped inside for more water resistance.
• Roll top closure doubles as a compression system to stabilize and compact load. Roll top has two snaps to assist closing and rolling.
• 10 mm webbing and 75 lbs + strength buckles: Light and very strong.
• Shoulder Straps: Unisex S-Shaped Body Mapped 2.75in | 7cm wide SuperWick Mesh lined with full-length foam padding.
• Full length 3/4″ / 20mm daisy chain to fit pack “Shoulder Pocket Options”
• Load Rating: Strong enough for 30+ lbs, but 15-20lbs / 7-9kg is the recommended average max for all day comfort.
• Pack Body 10 mm Daisy Chains. Multiple loops + one at the bottom for a trekking pole or ice ax.
• Removable Multi Position 10 mm SUL Sternum Strap.
• Minimum Number of Seams: The main pack body panel has only one long double stitched seam. All stress points barracked or triple stitched.
• Haul Loop
• 1″ / 25mm Waist Belt.
• 7 ft | 2.1 m of 1/8″ black bungee cord + 1 cord-lock
• 1oz / 28gm SUL Waist Belt (removable)
• .5oz / 14gms Sternum Strap (removable)