CORE 25L | 1500 CI
The Keep It Simple Pack
WEIGHT: 7.5 – 9.0 oz oz | 212 – 255 gm
LOAD RANGE: 15 – 20 lbs | 7 – 9 kg
NOTE: DCF PACKS ARE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO ORDER. DO NOT ORDER. CHECK BACK IN NOVEMBER.
THE DX 210d Versions of all our packs can be ordered in the Gray or Wasabi Green.
Sometimes even Big Trips are all about Simplicity. The Core 25L | 1500 CI Pack was designed for those trips! The Core is perfect for overnights, SUL weekends, climbing, running, skiing, hiking, or cycling, summits, alpine attacks, or as a travel carry-on pack. Whether you’re trimming your pack weight, or cutting the total number of items carried to a minimum this pack will increase your SUL Experience.
At first glance, it looks like any other small, streamlined pack but look closer and the many details emerge. The curved ergonomic shaped shoulder straps set into the pack at a proper shoulder cant angles. High-quality, strong, lightweight hardware. A unique, daisy chain splay angle that also serves as the roll top strap buckle. No straps on the sides to catch bushwhacking or interfere with running or skiing arm swings. Over-sized lower shoulder strap anchor triangles that spread the force and help stabilize the load lower on the back.
Medium and Large sizes. Available in Wasabi Green DX 210d RipStop, Stealth Grey DX 210d RipStop, or as a Gray 3.5oz Sq/yd DCF /Dyneema® Composite Fabric/ A.K.A Cuben Fiber) NOTE: Shoulder strap pockets and hip belt pockets are available in Stealth Grey ONLY – regardless of pack color.
• ALL DX 210d RipStop UHMWPE OPTION: 4.5 oz sq yd 210D Ripstop Nylon and Dyneema plus an extra X-pattern over weave for high strength, lightweight and durability. (Much tougher and abrasion resistant vs 100D and 200D plain weave fabrics.)
• HYBRID DCF (DYNEEMA® COMPOSITE FABRIC A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) OPTION: 3.5 oz sq yd – Gray 50D Polyester face bonded to a strong DCF base. Very waterproof, super light, and strong.
• Roll top closure doubles as a compression system to stabilize and compact load. Roll top has two snaps to assist closing and rolling.
• 10 mm webbing and 75 lbs + strength buckles: Light and very strong.
• Shoulder Straps: Unisex S-Shaped Body Mapped 2.75in | 7cm wide SuperWick Mesh lined with full-length foam padding.
• Full length 3/4″ / 20mm daisy chain to fit pack “Shoulder Pocket Options”
• Load Rating: Strong enough for 30+ lbs, but 15-20lbs / 7-9kg is the recommended average max for all day comfort.
• Pack Body 10 mm Daisy Chains. Multiple loops + one at the bottom for a trekking pole or ice ax.
• Removable Multi Position 10 mm SUL Sternum Strap. One is included. A second optional SUL Sternum Strap can be used to add more stability to the pack for short sections of running.
• Minimum Number of Seams: The main pack body panel has only one long double stitched seam. All stress points barracked or triple stitched.
• Haul Loop
• 1″ / 25mm Waist Belt. Two height positions + Removable.
• 7 ft | 2.1 m of 1/8″ bungee cord + 1 cord-lock
• 1oz / 28gm SUL Waist Belt (removable)
• 0.3 oz |8 gm – 10 mm SUL Sternum Strap (removable)