A Little Extra Storage
WEIGHT: 1.6 oz | 45 gm
2022: NEW – EcoPak Ultra 200 MLD Gray
Our Pack Pockets give you little extra external pack storage, right where you need it! These super tough, water-resistant
zippered pack pockets attach to almost any type of hip-belt, strap, pack daisy chain or pack side compression straps to give you easy to access, secure storage for phones, keys, cameras, and whatever else you want to keep close by – Fits all size Phones.
How do they attach to your hip belt? Simple! For MLD and most other types of pack hip-belts- Slide the single elastic on the hip-belt pocket over the waist belt and all the way back and use the Z clips to attach to the hipbelt wing/belt at the front and back.
• Super Tough EcoPak Ultra 200: Waterproof and Strong
• Fits all size Phones, Max Inncluded
• #8 YKK Water Resistant Zippers
• Zipper is positioned on front of pocket to stop rain from above pooling on the zip and filling the pocket
• Attaches to almost any type of hip-belt, strap, pack daisy chain or pack side compression straps with a 1″ or smaller webbing strap.
• Stiffening strip under the webbing between the two connection loops
• One center 4″ elastic straps fit over larger padded hip belts
• Two removable quick Z clips included for more attachment options. There are matching loops on MLD Packs.
• Stronger fabric and tougher zippers than other pack pockets
• Shown with 2.7mm zipper cord pulls. Ships with OD Green AND Reflecto Yellow Cord Pulls.
Pro Tip: Cut off the zipper pull metal tab and And use the 2.7mm Cord as a pull loop.
Chad S. (verified owner) –
This pack pocket is exactly what I was looking for! I have somewhat ultralight pack so external storage for things other than water are few and far between. This solves that issue with flying colors! I would buy again!
Javier Pinero (verified owner) –
I have been using one of these for a few months on an Osprey Atmos 58. Great piece of kit! Perfect size for me – have strapping it on my fanny pack as well for day hikes.
Robin Watson (verified owner) –
Got this to add to my Granite Gear Blaze 60. This is the perfect accessory. Well made and perfect size to hold snacks. The two zippers made this exceptionally easy to access. Well executed design!
Donald Pritchard (verified owner) –
It takes a lot from a product to please me. I found another Mountain Laurel Designs( two months looking). I can’t find any shortcomings. Well thought out and good design. I bought two pouches that needed to fit over GoRuck padded hip belt. Had to fit snug, no-slip, be light, waterproof, and durable. Mountain Laurel Designs nailed it. Made in Virginia, USA. Don’t mind bragging on someone who does a great job.
Nathan (verified owner) –
I really wanted an Osprey Exos 58L, but the one issue I had was that the pack didn’t have a hip pocket. Did a little bit of research and found this pack pocket. After one backpacking trip I’m completely convinced. It’s super lightweight and larger than most hip pockets. Big fan.