FKT eVENT SOUL BIVY
TGO Magazine “Innovation Product Of The Year” Award Winner
WEIGHT: 10 – 11 oz | 270 – 300gm
The Award Winning FKT eVENT Soul Bivy is a lighter weight version of the time-tested eVENT Soul Bivy. The FKT eVENT Soul Bivy is about 1oz | 30gm lighter but maintains the same high-performance 3L eVENT technology of superior breathability.
FKT, or “Fastest Known Time,” is literally the fastest time hikers, bikers, runners, and other endurance athletes have completed a certain trail or distance. The ethos behind FKT is self-reliance, and the FKT concept includes personal FKT’s – Your Own Personal Goal. To achieve a personal FKT gear is trimmed to the minimum and knowledge and training become key factors; movement is calculated to be as efficient as possible regardless of your overall speed or daily mileage.
Whether you are racing, pushing your personal limits or just want to move through nature as efficiently and light as possible, the FKT eVENT Soul Bivy is designed to help you achieve those personal goals.
This ultralight bivy is also perfect for climbers and off road bike racers that need small packed size and light weight.
The FKT eVENT Soul Bivy is made with the lightest 3-Layer eVENT fabric available. The bottom is a 1oz sq/yd DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber). The FKT bottom is slightly less durable than the heavier 1.5oz DCF on the regular Soul Bivy. To save weight, the FKT does not have the wire hoop of the regular Soul Bivy.
Looking for something a little more durable? Try our eVENT Soul Bivy.
The FKT eVENT Soul Bivy, is a true Ultra Lightweight Specialists tool; please read the entire product description and specs before adding to cart.
NOTE: The regular eVENT Soul Bivy features a wire hoop in the hood. The FKT version saves weight and does not have one. The FKT also uses a lighter weight DCF Floor.
• 3-Layer eVENT 10d 30,000+ Breathability- The lightest 3-layer eVENT Made!
• 1oz DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) Floor for Medium durability.
• Full-width zippered bug netting window. This feature is key for livability in a bivy
• Mummy shaped with large volume head area to store extra gear
• Packed size is about the size of a 1L Nalgene bottle
• Foot-box fits larger pads and big feet
• Overhead hang loop at face
• Hang loops at all four corners
• Continuous #3 YKK water-resistant zipper with two dual-sided zipper pulls for vent positioning
• Bottle of Seam Sealer
NOTE: Requires user seam sealing! Check out the “Seam Sealing” tab for instructions.