eVENT SOUL BIVY
Backpacking Light Magazine “Highly Recommended” Award Winner
WEIGHT: 11 – 12 oz | 320 – 350 gm
Designed as an all-weather bivy for fast hikers, mountain climbers and bike racers, the Award Winning eVent Soul Bivy is the lightest fully enclosed, highly-breathable 3-Layer Waterproof Bivy available.
“There’s a lot to like about the Mountain Laurel Designs Soul Bivy: light weight, exceptional material quality (and the performance of those materials), solid construction quality, and a fundamentally sound feature set that makes it versatile enough to use as a standalone shelter while still being light enough to pair with a tarp for more versatility. Climbers, bike-packers, and pack-rafters will be particularly interested in the Soul Bivy because of its light weight, utility, and small packed size.” – RYAN JORDAN, BACKPACKING LIGHT
Want to go even lighter? Try our FKT eVENT Soul Bivy.
The eVent Soul Bivy, is a true Ultra Lightweight Specialists tool; please read the entire product description and specs before adding to cart. Certain options are Custom features, and are non-refundable, see “Options” tab.
• 3-Layer eVENT 10d 30,000+ Breathability – The lightest 3-layer eVENT Made!
• 1.4 oz DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) Floor for excellent durability.
• Full-width zippered bug netting window
• Mummy shaped with large volume head area to store extra gear
• Foot-box fits larger pads and big feet.
• eVENT fabric foot box (black color) end panel is ergonomically shaped for foot comfort. The foot end of the bivy is totally waterproof and breathable without wrapping the non-breathable bottom up to form the foot.
• Foldable and removable hoop holds the top fabric and bug netting off the face by a few inches for good air flow and lower condensation. +1oz | +28gm (not included in base weight)
• Overhead hang loop at face.
• Hang loops at all four corners
• Continuous #3 YKK WR zipper with two dual-sided zipper pulls for vent positioning
• Bottle of Seam Sealer Included
NOTE: Requires user seam sealing! Check out the “Seam Sealing” tab for instructions, tips, and an instructional video.