MOUNTAIN QUILT & BAG LINER
WEIGHT: 2.8 oz | 28 gm
Our ‘one-size-fits-most’ Mountain Quilt & Bag Liner is ultralight and ultra-versatile. Use it to instantly add 5 degrees warmth to any sleep system, as a warm weather (+60 F) sleeping bag replacement, as a minimalist bivy sack, and to keep bugs and other crawlies off your “junk” when staying in sketchy hostels and hotels. Some lesser known, but totally valid uses for this ultra-versatile liner include (but are not limited to) – first aid arm sling, emergency tourniquet, stylish back-country scarf, warm head wrap, and marmot collection sack.
Color(s): Black, Olive Green, Citrus Orange.
• Adds 5 degrees to any sleep system
• Lightest breathable bag liner available
• Air permeability is balanced for maximum heat retention and good breathability
• Traditional bag liner design – open at the top only to save weight – not open in the back
• Mini bungee draw-cord top closure and small cord-lock
• Keeps your quilt or sleeping bag grime and funk free
• Washes and dries quickly
• Lighter, Stronger, and Warmer than silk liners
• Small packed size – fits in your hand
• Pro SilNylon Stuff sack included
• Felled seams for strength
• Made from Mountain 10D X 10D Mini Ripstop Nylon with a 3X DWR Finish
• Can be used instead of a sleeping bag or quilt in temps above 60 degrees
• Same fabric as our bivy sacks- Can be used as a minimalist bivy sack- the lightest one available!