MOUNTAIN QUILT & BAG LINER
WEIGHT: 3.0 oz | 85 gm
Our ‘one-size-fits-most’ Mountain Quilt & Bag Liner is ultralight and ultra-versatile. Use it to instantly add 5+ degrees warmth to any sleep system, as a warm weather (+60 F) sleeping bag replacement, as a minimalist bivy sack and to keep bugs and other crawlies off your family parts when staying in sketchy hostels. Some lesser known, but totally valid uses for this ultra-versatile liner include (but are not limited to) – first aid arm sling, emergency tourniquet, stylish back-country scarf, warm head wrap and marmot spawn collection sack.
• Adds 5 degrees to any sleep system
• Lightest breathable bag liner available
• Air permeability is balanced for maximum heat retention and good breathability
• Traditional bag liner design – open at the top only to save weight – not open in the back
• Mini bungee draw-cord top closure and small cord-lock
• Keeps your quilt or sleeping bag grime and funk free
• Washes and dries quickly
• Lighter, Stronger, and Warmer than silk liners
• Small packed size – fits in your hand
• Pro SilNylon Stuff sack included
• Felled seams for strength
• Made from Mountain 10D X 10D Mini Ripstop Nylon with a 3X DWR Finish
• Can be used instead of a minimalist sleeping bag or quilt in temps above 60 degrees
• Same fabric as our bivy sacks- Can be used as a minimalist emergency bivy sack if you fit OK- not large enough to fit over sleeping bags or over the head.
Caroline (verified owner) –
This liner makes a big difference. Carried on overnights when temps might drop just below my bags extreme limit of 30°. I found for the extra few ounces it made a comfortable night of what could have been constant cold shivers. The material is immediately warming.THANKS MLD!
Greg T Grandgeorge –
I’m a cold sleeper, and it really seems to add some warmth to my traditional quilt. Although intended for use as a liner (which is how I traditionally utilize it), I have also used it outside my bag to keep interior tent condensation off my quilt, when sleeping in a super tight tent/bivy.
Jason Downs (verified owner) –
Nice peace of mind for a light and easy addition of 5 degrees to my Vision Quilt. Keeps my quilt cleaner and ‘Yes’ its a great neck warmer and Downs Under Koala collection sack. 🙂 Just enough wiggle room for me but, might be a little tight for a walrus, just saying.
Julian (verified owner) –
What a great item. Simple, functional, and with some versatility. So good I got 2. Great stitching, drawstring around the collar, material is very nice to to the touch, works in warm or cooler weather, does not seem to retain much stink, breathes well, sizing is totally sufficient for 5 foot 9 1/2 male, who wears Medium size clothing and has an Athletic Build. Cheers.