Lightweight + Strong + Simple.
WEIGHT: Varies: SEE SPECS TAB
NOTE: Poles under 59″/.43 diameter are temporarily out of stock.
More in Mid March 2021.
Ok to order and now and wait for shipment Mid march.
Custom Pyramid Tent Poles can be purchased in any length up to 72″ and can be used for your current tarp, shelter, as replacement parts for broken poles, fisher-people poles, carrot danglers or bear spankers. These are non bending poles for MLD type Ultralight Shelters.
POLES UNDER 59″ are lighter .43 diameter
POLES OVER 59″ are stronger .50 diameter
Poles can be 4 or 5 sections. Most Backpackers want 4 section and most Bikepackers want 5 section. Specify in the order comments. 4 Section is the most common and default option. 5 Section is slightly weaker due to more ferrule connections but plenty strong for regular use in our shelters. 4 sections for more snow load!
Need a pole that fits our Pyramids or Cricket Tarps? We have exactly the size you need! Check out our Pyramid Tent Poles!
After you select a Custom Size option above, please use the “Length Required” box to tell us the TOTAL length (in inches) you need your pole to be. You tell us the total length and we’ll calculate the section lengths with ferrules.
To get an idea of the actual folded length, divide the total length by the number of sections and add 2″ for the ferrules. EX: 4 Section 55″ Pole: 55 / 4 = 13.75 + 2 = 15.75″ folded and it weighs 3.0oz.
EX: 4 Section 46″ weighs 2.65oz
EX: 5 Section 52″ weighs 3.15oz
• Bungee Corded Sections Are User Replaceable
• Capped Ends
• Matched 3″ | 8cm Pole Extender Jack with Ferrule FREE with each pole: Allows a higher max ventilation pitch!
• Individual sections are replaceable so you can save $$ after a Bigfoot incident…
• Made in the USA – We source our parts in the US and we cut, sand, glue, assemble and inspect here at MLD.
• Strong enough to use as an emergency trekking pole for tricky stream crossings, etc. Just tape the sections together with a little duct tape first.
• One FREE 3″ | 8cm Pole Jack included with each Tent Pole Purchased. (0.3 oz | 9 gm)