PYRAMID TENT POLES
Lightweight + Strong + Simple.
55″ / 140cm 3.2oz / 91gm 4 Section/ 15″ collapsed
59″ / 150cm 3.4oz / 96gm 4 Section/ 15.5″ collapsed
69″ / 175 cm 5.1oz / 144gm 5 Section/ 16″ collapsed
.500 / 13mm Thick Wall Carbon Fiber For Super Strength
Need a Custom Sized Pole? We make those! Check out our Custom Poles!
• Cello wrapped carbon fiber.
• Bungee Corded Sections Are User Replaceable
• Capped Ends
55″ / 140cm 3.2oz / 91gm
59″ / 150cm 3.4oz / 96gm
69″ / 175 cm 5.1oz / 144gm
• Cricket Tarp uses the 55″ SoloMid XL pole above.
• SoloMid can use the 55″ SoloMid XL/DuoMid pole offset to the front at an angle.
• TrailStar: See the lower cost Tarp Pole product.
5 Section BikePacking versions can be custom ordered. See the Custom Tent Pole product.
If you decide you need a pole to be a bit shorter, you can do it yourself. It’s easy! Cut the (short) amount off the TOP of the pole.
1. Wrap the spot you want to cut it at with a few very tight wraps of cellophane tape.
2. Use a very fine tooth hacksaw blade to cut it. OR, if you have a diamond-toothed tile saw, that works great too!
3. Smooth the cut using sandpaper.
4. The cut end should be capped and should NOT be used for the pole jack unless the cut is very well done and flat, so the jack fits snugly.
5. OR, we’d be happy to do it for you for no charge if you send use your pole and enough $ to cover the return shipping! Email Us First.
Poles are not returnable.
We do warranty these poles for one year against breakage only due to material or workmanship mistakes. We will repair the broken section only.
It is not covered if you step on the main tube or the pole shows a lot of use or damage.
They are only intended for vertical use with our tarps and pyramid shelters.
MAKE SURE FERRULE IS FULL INSERTED BEFORE USE.
Yes, indeed – These are >bomber< poles. I'm not a trekking pole user, so it was essential to find a good, sturdy, light pole for my new Solomid XL. I clicked the BUY button the first day they were available. Super product. Thanks Ron!
Noel Darlow (verified owner) –
At first I wasn’t sure if it was worth shelling out for a couple of CF poles with a new Trailstar but I’m very glad I did. These are so light I feel like I need to tie them down to stop them floating away.. If you don’t use trekking poles these are a great choice.
Matt B. (verified owner) –
Recently got a center pole for my Duomid. It’s way thicker than other poles I’ve used and flexes less than my trekking poles. Collapses down nicely to fit in a pack pocket or on a bikepacking setup. These may seem pricey, but I don’t think they can be beat.
Lee (verified owner) –
I brought a set for my Trailstar, I was using trekking poles before but i hardly ever used them for walking. These are lighter, stronger, a little quicker to use as well as less overall bulk. Never had any problems with them, Nuff said.