PYRAMID TENT POLES
Lightweight + Strong + Simple.
WEIGHT: 0.4 – 4.4 + oz | 11 – 125 gm
Before building our own CF Pyramid Tent Poles we bought every pole out there and tested each one of them to destruction. When we finished breaking stuff in the name of science, we put everything we learned into making these bomber poles!
The two main issues with the poles we tested? #1. They weren’t strong enough for the MLD Pyramids – MLD Mids are built to take a tremendous amount of stress, and they needed a pole that could rise to their level. #2. All of the various glorified DYI adjusters slipped, froze together, were too heavy, weakened the pole with holes, or didn’t offer much in the way of adjustment. Long story short, we thought, “We can do better.” And we did.
We hit the sweet spot – lightweight, strong, and simple.
Our Pyramid Tent Poles are made from 0.5″ | 13 mm unidirectional cello carbon wrapped carbon fiber tube, with fabric weave carbon fiber ferrules – it’s a mouthful to say, but it means they’re super bomber and light!
Order the size you need for your MLD tent, tarp, other shelter. See the “Specs” tab for sizes and to see what pole you will need for each shelter.
Need a Custom Sized Pole OR Pole Jack? We make those! Check out our Custom Poles & Pole Jacks!
Made in the U.S.A.
• Bungee Corded Sections – Are User Replaceable
• Ends are Plugged and Capped
• Matched 4″ | 10 cm Pole Jack with Ferrule FREE with each pole: Allows a higher max ventilation pitch!
• Individual sections are replaceable so you can save $$ after a Bigfoot incident…
• Made in the USA – We source our parts in the US and we cut, sand, glue, assemble and inspect here at MLD.
• Fixed length poles with included 4″ | 10 cm jack means NO ADJUSTERS TO FAIL OR POLES TO WEAKEN.
• ALL MLD poles can be set at any angle to adjust the height. More Angle = Shorter Pole. The pole lengths are measured for a basic low to the ground MLD pitch. Adding the 4″ | 10 cm jack allow pitches a bit off the ground for more ventilation.
• Strong enough to use as an emergency trekking pole for tricky stream crossings, etc. Just tape the sections together with a little duct tape first.
• One FREE 4″ | 10 cm Pole Jack included with each Tent Pole Purchased. (0.4 oz | 11 gm)