2.7 MM PRO GUYLINE
Strongest. Lightest. Smallest.
WEIGHT: 2.9 – 5.8 oz | 82 – 164 gm
This 2.7 MM Pro Guyline is MLD’s standard line for LineLock 3 tension adjustors. We’ve used this guyline for a long time, and we know, with 100% certainty, that it works well in all conditions and we trust that it will not slip!
In 2006 MLD was the first lightweight tent & tarp builder to use the new ITW LineLock 3 (LL3) tension adjustors on our shelters. We know LL3s, and we know what guyline works best with them! 2 mm, 2.3 mm and 2.5 mm guylines are too small for LL3s and slip when you really need them not to – like buffeting wind, when wet, or when worn. 3 mm and 3.2 mm guylines work okay in LL3’s, but are heavier than needed, are sometimes hard to adjust, and can stress the LL3’s tension bar. Many lines are also too stiff or have a rough sleeve that abrades the LL3 tension bar leading to premature failure. This MLD 2.7 MM Pro Guyline is the smallest, lightest and strongest line that will not slip or damage LineLock 3s.
Made in the U.S.A.
Available in 50 foot and 100 foot length.
The reflective version of this guyline is also available. Check out our, 2.7 MM Reflecto Pro GuyLine.
• Designed to perfectly fit ITW Nexus LineLock 3 tension adjustors
• Small enough to save weight, yet large enough to handle well in all conditions & hold all types knots
• Works perfectly as an all around guyline even if your shelter does not have LineLocks
• Holds prusik, truckers hitch, line adjuster type knots well without jamming
• Can be used easily with gloves on in winter
• 300 lbs | 136 kg Breaking Strength