SUPERTARP FLAT TARP
Pro Level Flat Tarp | 27 Total Tie-outs!
WEIGHT: 11 – 19 oz | 340 – 570 gm
The SuperTarp Flat Tarp is a extra-large, full-sized, Pro Level tarp with 27 total tie-outs!! This “flat cut” tarp is available in a Pro Silnylon classic-styled 10 x 10 square, or as an 8.6 x 10 DCF rectangle.
Many tarp users prefer a flat, non-shaped tarp with no curves in the ridge-line. Where a shaped tarp, like our Grace Tarp, is primarily used in an A-Frame pitch, a flat tarp can be pitched in many variations. An “A Frame” pitch, can also be accomplished with a flat tarp, using more guy lines and stakes to achieve a tight pitch. Pictures show various methods of pitching the 10′ X 10′ SuperTarp.
The SuperTarp Flat Tarp, makes a great Group/ Scout cook tarp for canoeing, backpacking, and camping trips or a group day hike backup plan for inclement weather.
“Saskatchewan – three days of rain (out of 6…) The tarp was a real life saver – and all the guys on the trip commented on it. It allowed us to have a decent and dry break over lunch times, irrespective of the weather.” – COENRAAD P
We can make custom order smaller sizes in both fabrics, if you need this smaller, please note the smaller size when ordering!
• 27 Total Tie-outs: includes two side panel tie-outs per side and three tie outs along the ridge line
• 10′ X 10′ SilNylon Size of 8.6′ X 10′ Cuben sizes offers a LOT of coverage over a hammock for good winter protection
• All perimeter tie-outs have LineLocks for fast pitching. LineLocks can be removed to save 1 oz
• 3 inside ridgeline gear hang loops
• Front/Rear ridgeline tie-outs with tarp pole tip grommets
• SilNylon ridgeline is triple rolled and triple stitched for maximum strength
• All of the mid panel tie outs have short 1/8″ Bungee loops attached. These loops weight about 2 oz and can be removed if not needed. The bungee allows wind flex at those points without stressing the tarp.
• Silnylon Stuff Sack
• 40′ MLD Pro Guyline
• 1.5 oz Tube McNett Sil-Net Seam Sealer
NOTE: The SilNylon version of this tarp requires user seam sealing! Check out the “Seam Sealing” tab for instructions & tips.