CARBON FIBER TARP POLES
The Best CF Tarp Pole Available.
WEIGHT: 0.95 – 2.6 oz | 27 – 75 gm
Our Carbon Fiber Tarp Poles are the very best tarp poles available!
NOTE these are for tarps. They are not strong enough for Mids or TrailStars.
We’re confident these poles are the best, because we tested – to destruction – every other pole we could find, and put what we learned into the creation of these bad boys. First, we tried smaller, .292 diameter CF poles and found them to way to flimsy for tarp straight-poles (unless they were too short to be useful.) Then we tried various top-quality .344 and .355 aluminum poles, but to be honest, they were no good – too flimsy and too heavy.
Our Carbon Fiber Tarp Poles are as stiff as .380 Aluminum poles, and offer a 50% weight saving! Our poles aren’t just a simple pultruded, or wrapped in one direction tube, like cheaper CF poles – they are 0.355 outside diameter multi-ply, multi-direction carbon fiber construction.
NOTE: The CF Tarp Poles ARE NOT long enough or strong enough for Pyramid Tents, TrailStar Shelters, Patrol Duo Tarp, or the SuperTarp. If you need poles for one of these products, check out our Pyramid Tent Poles.
Purchase individual (front, or rear) or as a set. A set includes:
• 1 x 28 in | 71 cm Carbon Fiber Rear Pole (0.95 oz | 27 gm)
• 1 x 42 in | 106 cm Carbon Fiber Front Pole (1.65 oz | 47 gm)
• Stiff enough for Duo size tarps – Light enough for Solo
• Grommet locking tips- Easy to girth hitch guyline
• 15.5 in | 39 cm folded lengths for compactness
• Long & Strong aluminum internal ferrules with fast connect rounded end guides and tube spacer bumpers to prevent CF to CF abrasion