BUG HEAD NET
Simple & Effective Design
WEIGHT: 0.6 oz | 18 gm
MATERIAL: Nanoseeum 0.7 oz sq/yd Mesh
This simple and effective Bug Head Net, is made with Nanoseeum ® mesh to stop all those pesky and vicious bugs – even tiny midges & gnats! This head net isn’t hot while hiking, as Nanoseeum ® mesh is highly breathable and has low wind & water resistance, allowing for air flow. Surprisingly, wearing this ultralight wonder at night adds a little bit of head warmth, like a super light balaclava, because you aren’t moving while sleeping, so the warm air inside stays inside a bit longer. It’s just right for night temps from about 55 – 70 F | 13 – 21 C!
NOTE: We updated the size in 2014, to fit over wider brimmed hats!
Need more protection? Grab a bottle of non-greasy, family-safe SAWYER PICARIDIN INSECT REPELLENT too.
• Simple and Effective Design
• 20 in | 51 cm long tube with contoured shoulder area and a 16 in | 41 cm squared top
• Four little webbing loops for tying supplied mini bungee to form under arm loops for a tight off-the-neck seal (Pictured Above in Use.)
• Fits over most brimmed hats
• Most folks can hike, do camp chores, and see just fine while wearing the net