TRAILSTAR INNERNET ™
Versatile Ultra Light Protection.
WEIGHT: 9 – 13 oz | 255 – 369 gm
Add a TrailStar Solo InnerNet ™ to your TrailStar Shelter to create an ultra light double walled tent that is both modular and strong in wind, rain, and snow. Dual-purpose, the InnerNet can also be set up as a stand alone for warm summer nights, or as an emergency mosquito shield alongside the trail.
Our InnerNets ™ are constructed with your choice of super waterproof SilNylon or .75 DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) floor, with 5 in | 12.7 cm bathtub walls and sturdy corner struts for rigidity. The top mesh is .7 Nanoseeum ® bug netting, to stop even the smallest flying vampires.
NOTE: 2020 NEW Style BIG Arch Zipper and no corner struts. The corners seam hangs from one line lock at the top of the corner. Full arch zipper from bottom left corner up to peak and down to bottom right corner. Corners hang down suspended by bungee tieouts to the outer TS shelter.
This InnerNet is designed to fit perfectly under the TrailStar Shelter! See the “Specs” tab for product dimensions.
• Curved zipper is on the larger right side of the center pole. A single curved zipper is lighter and easier to open/close than other multiple zip configurations. The front mesh panel is asymmetrical and the zip is on the larger side of the panel. You would not want to crawl in/out on the smaller side anyway!
• Asymmetrical shape allows lots of room at one end to store and sort gear inside
• Two rear net seam tie-outs points
• The best fit and overall best weather protection is achieved when the TrailStar is pitched at a medium height and with the most popular side door set up. In this setup the center pole will be about 125 -140 cm and the front door pole will be about 110 -125 cm.
• SilNylon Stuff Sack
• 3/32″ Bungee Cord for loops