TRAILSTAR INNERNET ™
Versatile Ultra Light Protection.
WEIGHT: 9 – 13 oz | 255 – 369 gm
NOTE: 2019 NEW Style Arch Zipper. Not pictured. Full arch zipper from bottom left corner up to peak and down to bottom right corner.
Add a TrailStar Solo InnerNet ™ to your TrailStar Shelter to create an ultra light double walled tent that is both modular and strong in wind, rain, and snow. Dual-purpose, the InnerNet can also be set up as a stand alone for warm summer nights, or as an emergency mosquito shield alongside the trail.
Our InnerNets ™ are constructed with your choice of super waterproof SilNylon or .75 DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) floor, with 5 in | 12.7 cm bathtub walls and sturdy corner struts for rigidity. The top mesh is .7 Nanoseeum ® bug netting, to stop even the smallest flying vampires.
This InnerNet is designed to fit perfectly under the TrailStar Shelter! See the “Specs” tab for product dimensions.
• Curved zipper is on the larger right side of the center pole. A single curved zipper is lighter and easier to open/close than other multiple zip configurations. The front mesh panel is asymmetrical and the zip is on the larger side of the panel. You would not want to crawl in/out on the smaller side anyway!
• Asymmetrical shape allows lots of room at one end to store and sort gear inside
• Two rear net seam tie-outs points
• The best fit and overall best weather protection is achieved when the TrailStar is pitched at a medium height and with the most popular side door set up. In this setup the center pole will be about 125 -140 cm and the front door pole will be about 110 -125 cm.
• SilNylon Stuff Sack
• 3/32″ Bungee Cord for loops