TRAILSTAR INNERNET ™
Versatile Ultra Light Protection.
WEIGHT: 9 – 13 oz | 255 – 369 gm
Add a TrailStar Solo InnerNet ™ to your TrailStar Shelter to create an ultra light double walled tent that is both modular and strong in wind, rain, and snow. Dual-purpose, the InnerNet can also be set up as a stand alone for warm summer nights, or as an emergency mosquito shield alongside the trail.
Our InnerNets ™ are constructed with your choice of super waterproof Citrus Orange 20D Pro SilNylon or Light Green .75 DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) floor, with 5 in | 12.7 cm bathtub walls and sturdy corner struts for rigidity. The top mesh is .7 Nanoseeum ® bug netting, to stop even the smallest flying vampires.
NOTE: 2020 NEW Style BIG Arch Zipper and no corner struts. The corners seam hangs from one line lock at the top of the corner. Full arch zipper from bottom left corner up to peak and down to bottom right corner. Corners hang down suspended by bungee tieouts to the outer TS shelter.
This InnerNet is designed to fit perfectly under the TrailStar Shelter! See the “Specs” tab for product dimensions.
• Curved zipper is on the larger right side of the center pole. A single curved zipper is lighter and easier to open/close than other multiple zip configurations. The front mesh panel is asymmetrical and the zip is on the larger side of the panel. You would not want to crawl in/out on the smaller side anyway!
• Asymmetrical shape allows lots of room at one end to store and sort gear inside
• Two rear net seam tie-outs points
• The best fit and overall best weather protection is achieved when the TrailStar is pitched at a medium height and with the most popular side door set up. In this setup the center pole will be about 125 -140 cm and the front door pole will be about 110 -125 cm.
• SilNylon Stuff Sack
• 3/32″ Bungee Cord for loops
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME : Check Back in April 2023
WIDTH(S): Short Side: 35 in | 89 cm || Long Side: 64 in | 163 cm
LENGTH(S): Short Side: 64 in | 163 cm || Long Side: 94 in | 239 cm
MATERIAL: Pro Silnylon Innernet
WEIGHT: 13 oz | 369 gm
MATERIAL: DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) Innernet
WEIGHT: 9 oz. | 255 gm
The very first time you set up your Innernet with your Mid or TrailStar, it will take about 10-20 mins to get the pitch correct, but after the corner bungee loops are tied and adjusted the InnerNet and pyramid shelter will mate and set up quickly!
FIRST SET UP
1. First set up you Mid or TrailStar
2. Then insert the Innernet and clip it to the inside apex loop. If you pyramid is set high, you may need a short loop of bungee to connect the InnerNet Apex to the shelter. On the DuoMid and SuperMid InnerNet, the extra top apex cinch bungee is used to reach the Pyramid’s clip.
3. Note the distance from each corner of the Innernet to the outer pyramid shelter and the length of bungee loop needed to reach its corners.
4: Cut and Tie 3/32″ bungee loops to the Innernet corners.
5: Adjust the tension on the Innernet floor by lengthening or shortening the bungee loops.
6: You may use additional stakes for the InnerNet corners or clip them to the shelter stakes using the long bungee cord loops of some guyline.
7. We highly advise you also use McNett ZipCare on the zipper when new and then every 30 days of use for a long life.
To give you various pitch options in the Mid Series Pyramids – higher off the ground or low – The short elastic corner tie-out loops (with hooks) on the InnerNets are not long enough to fit any of the shelters exactly. The hooks can be moved up or down to create the best angle for various pitches- just slide the small hook higher or lower to change the angle.
NOTE: DO NOT OVERSTRESS THE CORNER TIE-OUTS. ONLY PULL AND STAKE THEM TIGHT ENOUGH TO GENTLY FORM THE FLOOR’S SHAPE!
If you plan to ever be in camp spots that pool water or flow mini rivers under your shelter, We STRONGLY suggest sealing the corners.
Use SilNet Silicone Seam Sealer on the inside and outside corner seams and on any floor stitching. DCF versions are seam taped and do not need additional seam sealing.
There are no reviews yet.