MLD PYRAMID INNERNETS ™
Versatile Ultra Light Protection.
WEIGHT: 9 – 24 oz | 256 – 680 gm
2019 NOTE: All the 2019 InnerNets have the updated Full Arch zippers. One continuous zipper starts near the lower corner, goes up the side and arches over the top peak and back down to the opposite corner. Creates a very large opening for easy in/out. New pics coming soon.
Add MLD Pyramid InnerNets ™ to any MLD Pyramid Shelter to create an ultra-light double walled tent that is both modular and strong in wind, rain, and snow. Dual-purpose, the InnerNet can also be set up as a stand alone for warm summer nights, or as an emergency mosquito shield alongside the trail.
This is the bug shelter used by Andrew Skurka on his incredible 4,700 mi | 7,564 km Alaska Yukon Expedition with his MLD SoloMid – for HEAVY insect populations!
Our InnerNets ™ are constructed with your choice of super waterproof SilNylon or .75 DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) floor, with 5 in | 12.7 cm bathtub walls. The top mesh is .7 Nanoseeum ® bug netting, to stop even the smallest flying vampires.
Our InnerNets are designed to fit perfectly under all the MLD Mid Series Pyramid Shelters that are the same size or larger and can fit under many other shelters and tarps! See the “Specs” tab to see which InnerNet(s) fit your shelter!
• Intended to be part of a light weight shelter system.
• Waterproof 20D Pro SilNylon or DCF Floor – Both Very High Hydrostatic WP Rating 3000+HH
• Nanoseeum ® .7 bug netting
• 5 in | 12.7 cm bathtub side walls
• LineLocks at each corner make attachments to Pyramid shelter corners easy.
• Dual Slider #3 YKK Zipper
• Full Arch Zipper – One continuous zipper starts near the lower corner, goes upon the side and arches over the top peak and back down to the opposite corner. Creates a very large opening for easy in/out.
• Two full length trekking poles can be used in an inverted V outside the Solo InnerNet. Two inverted poles plus a 12″ pole jack each will work under a DuoMid our SoloMid XL.
• About 3-6″ separation from netting wall to the pyramid outer wall.
• DUO & SUPER: Cinch cord open top lets you extend the center pole through the InnerNet peak. Use an MLD Pole Jack and use the trekking pole’s tip up with a Pole Jack on top so the soft trek pole handle is on the floor.
• DUO & SUPER: Reinforcement of DX 210D RipStop in the center of the floor on the Duo and Super for using a trek pole inside and through the top of the InnerNet to support a Mid.
• SilNylon Stuff Sack
• 3/32″ Bungee Cord for apex and midseam loops
• 1/8″ Bungee cord for corner linelocks.