MLD PYRAMID INNERNETS ™
Versatile Ultra Light Protection.
WEIGHT: 8 – 24 oz | 227 – 680 gm
Add MLD Pyramid InnerNets ™ to any MLD Pyramid Shelter to create an ultra-light double walled tent that is both modular and strong in wind, rain, and snow. Dual-purpose, the InnerNet can also be set up as a stand alone for warm summer nights, or as an emergency mosquito shield alongside the trail.
This is the bug shelter used by Andrew Skurka on his incredible 4,700 mi | 7,564 km Alaska Yukon Expedition with his MLD SoloMid – for HEAVY insect populations!
Our InnerNets ™ are constructed with your choice of super waterproof SilNylon or .75 DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) floor, with 5 in | 12.7 cm bathtub walls and sturdy corner struts for rigidity. The top mesh is .7 Nanoseeum ® bug netting, to stop even the smallest flying vampires.
Our InnerNets are designed to fit perfectly under all the MLD Mid Series Pyramid Shelters that are the same size or larger and can fit under many other shelters and tarps! See the “Specs” tab to see which InnerNet(s) fit your shelter!
• Intended to be part of a light weight shelter system – It is not large, but you can sit fully upright.
• Waterproof Pro SilNylon or DCF Floor – Very High Hydrostatic Rating
• Nanoseeum ® .7 bug netting
• 5 in | 12.7 cm bathtub side walls
• Corner Struts
• Dual Slider #3 YKK Zipper
• Right Side J Zips 0n Solo’s & Duo | Inverted T Zips on Duo XL & Super
• Two full length trekking poles can be used in an inverted V outside the Solo InnerNet. Two inverted poles plus a 12″ pole jack each will work under a DuoMid.
• DUO & SOLO: 4 + in | 10 + cm clearance on all sides of the Duo and Solo under a DuoMid – good separation with the outer walls
• DUO: 1/2 of the Duo InnerNet can be pushed over for solo use in the DuoMid (with pole outside the Duo InnerNet) to make a large vestibule
• DUO & SUPER: Cinch cord open top lets you extend the center pole through the InnerNet peak. Use an MLD Pole Jack and use the trekking pole’s tip up with a Pole Jack on top so the soft trek pole handle is on the floor.
• DUO & SUPER: Reinforcement of Dyneema X in the center of the floor on the Duo and Super for using a trek pole inside and through the top of the InnerNet to support a Mid.
NOTE: Some users may touch the netting at head and foot but there is still about 5 + in | 12.7 cm of space to the Mid Shelter walls to help prevent condensation on the outer Mid from touching the netting.
• SilNylon Stuff Sack
• 3/32″ Bungee Cord for loops