Keep Your Gear Clean
WEIGHT: 3.75 – 12 oz | 106 – 340 gm
Keep you, and your gear, cleaner and dryer in camp with our waterproof Pyramid Floors! These are the “floor only” part of the Pyramid Innernets. Your choice of SilNylon or DCF bathtub floor with 5 in | 10 cm walls and corner struts to keep the floor upright and tight!
Our Pyramid Floors are designed to fit under all the MLD Mid Series Pyramid Shelters that are the same size or larger and can fit under many other shelters and tarps! See the “Specs” tab to see which floors fit your shelter!
If you purchase this floor, do you still need a ground cloth? Most of the time, no. But, that being said, it depends on the ground and how long you want this floor to last. The SilNylon and DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) are easy to patch if needed. The SilNylon is a little bit more durable because the fabric slides over small rocks and sticks easier. If you want the maximum life span and the fewest repairs, then a UL Ground Cloth is a good option.
• Waterproof Pro SilNylon and DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) – Very High Hydrostatic Rating
• DCF Version is made with Ultimate Lightweight .75 oz DCF
• 5 in | 12.7 cm bathtub walls
• Corner Struts keep the floor upright and tight
• Center Pole Floor Reinforcement of Dyneema X (Silnylon Version) or Thick DCF Version on Duo + Super Floors
• Extra center tie-outs on the long sides
• Same size as the floors of the Pyramid InnerNets
• Use four separate stakes, or use the supplied 3/32″ bungee cord to connect to the Pyramids corner tie-outs or to the same stakes as your Mid Pyramid Shelter
• SILNYLON VERSION: Use SilNet silicone seam sealer on the inside corner seams and on any floor stitching for maximum waterproofness
• DCF VERSION: is seam taped and does not need any additional seam sealing
• SilNylon Stuff Sack
• 3/32″ Bungee Cord for loops