Keep Your Gear Clean
2023 Floor Color is Citrus Orange. Brighter tent life. Easy to find things. Easy on the eyes.
Keep you, and your gear, cleaner and dryer in camp with a waterproof TrailStar Floor! These are the “floor only” part of the TrailStar Innernet. Your choice of SilNylon or DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) bathtub floor with 5 in | 10 cm walls and corner struts to keep the floor upright and tight! This floor is the same style, size and shape as the floor of the TrailStar Solo InnerNet.
If you purchase this floor, do you still need a ground cloth? Most of the time, no. But, that being said, it depends on the ground and how long you want this floor to last. The SilNylon and DCF are easy to patch if needed. The SilNylon is a little bit more durable because the fabric slides over small rocks and sticks easier. If you want the maximum life span and the fewest repairs, then a UL Ground Cloth is a good option.
• Waterproof Pro SilNylon or DCF Floor – Very High Hydrostatic Rating – 2023 : SilNylon Floor Color is Citrus Orange.
• DCF Version is .75 oz DCF for Ultimate Lightweight
• 5 in | 12.7 cm bathtub walls
• Corner Struts keep the floor upright and tight
• Same size as the floor of the TrailStar InnerNet
• Use four separate stakes, or use the supplied 3/32″ bungee cord to connect to the Pyramids corner tie-outs or to the same stakes as your Mid Pyramid Shelter
• SILNYLON VERSION: Use SilNet silicone seam sealer on the inside corner seams and on any floor stitching for maximum waterproofness
• DCF (DYNEEMA® COMPOSITE FABRIC A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) VERSION: is seam taped and does not need any additional seam sealing
• SilNylon Stuff Sack
• 3/32″ Bungee Cord for loops
If you plan to ever be in camp spots that pool water or flow mini rivers under your shelter, We STRONGLY suggest sealing the corners.
Use SilNet Silicone Seam Sealer on the inside and outside corner seams and on any floor stitching. DCF versions are seam taped and do not need additional seam sealing.
There are no reviews yet.