MLD GRACE TARP
WEIGHT: 7 – 12 oz | 190 – 345 gm
SHAPE: A Frame
The MLD Grace Tarp is a classic, lightweight “A Frame” tarp that is slightly trapezoidal with a catenary (curved) cut ridgeline, rear, and front ends. This shape pitches quick, and only three side tie-outs are needed for a tight pitch! The baseline (side edge) length is only a few inches shorter than the ridgeline for full coverage at the edges.
The Grace Tarp is available in two sizes – solo and duo – as well as in a range of fabrics, weights, and colors to meet your outdoor (and fashion) needs.
Visit Fabric Mojo for more information on our fabrics.
MLD PRO SILNYLON VERSION:
• Super strong and extremely waterproof pro SilNylon material
• SilNylon ridgeline is triple rolled and triple stitched
CUBER FIBER/DCF VERSION:
• Available in the light and very sturdy .75 weight DCF, the super-light 3-season only .5 DCF, and the heavier .85 Camo DCF
• Cuben ridgeline is bonded
• Premium Construction
• Speed pitching LineLocks on all perimeter tie-outs. Pull the line, and they lock in place under tension just like your backpack shoulder straps
• Eight LineLocks about 1oz to the tarp and can be cut off if desired with wire snips leaving a 3/4″ tie-outs loop for the smaller line
• Properly sized MLD Pro 2.7 mm line is included, with an option to upgrade to 2.7 mm Pro Reflecto line
• 3 inside mini-clips (clips are removable) along inside ridgeline for hanging bivy, glasses, bug net, bug bivy, sock line, field jerky drying, boss voodoo dolls, etc.
• Ridgeline tie-out grommets are sized for our carbon fiber accessory pole locking tips.
• Webbing loop in front of the grommet is sized for regular trekking poles with the tips pointed up
• 8 Tie-outs: If you’re wondering if you need more tie-outs, you don’t! What you do need is bigger, or more, stakes at the corners and the ridgeline for the tightest strongest pitch!
• Silnylon Stuff Sack
• 40′ MLD Pro Guyline
• 1.5 oz Tube McNett Silnet Seam Sealer
NOTE: The SilNylon version of this tarp requires user seam sealing! Check out the “Seam Sealing” tab for instructions & tips.