MLD GRACE TARP
WEIGHT: 6.5 – 11 oz | 185 – 315 gm
SHAPE: A Frame / Modified A Frame
The MLD Grace Tarp is a classic, lightweight “A Frame” tarp that is slightly trapezoidal with a catenary (curved) cut ridgeline, rear and front ends. This shape pitches quick! Only three side tie-outs are needed for a tight pitch!
The Grace Tarp is available in two sizes – Solo and Duo – as well as in a range of fabrics, weights, and colors to meet your outdoor (and fashion) needs. About 75% of Solo users prefer the larger Duo Size, especially in heavy rain.
Visit Fabric Mojo for more information on our fabrics.
MLD PRO SILNYLON VERSION:
• Super strong and extremely waterproof Pro SilNylon material.
• 20d Pro SilNylon ridgeline is triple stitched.
DCF (DYNEEMA® COMPOSITE FABRIC A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) VERSION:
• Available in the light and very sturdy .75 DCF
• DCF ridgeline is bonded
• Premium Construction
• Speed pitching LineLocks on all perimeter tie-outs. Pull the line, and they lock in place under tension just like your backpack shoulder straps
• Eight LineLocks weight only about 1oz total but can be cut off if desired with wire snips leaving a 3/4″ tie-outs loop for the smaller guyline or our 1.5mm mini line.
• Properly sized MLD Pro 2.7mm line is included, with an option to upgrade to 2.7mm Pro Reflecto line. Easy to tie/handle with cold wet hands.
• One mini-clip on the inside ridgeline above the head for hanging a bivy hood, glasses, bug net, bug bivy, sock line, field jerky drying, voodoo dolls, etc.
• 8 Tie-outs: If you’re wondering if you need more tie-outs, You Don’t! What you may need are bigger stakes- or multiple small stakes- at the corners and the ridgelines for the tightest and strongest pitch!
• Silnylon Stuff Sack
• 40′ MLD Pro Guyline
• 1.5 oz Tube McNett Silnet Seam Sealer
NOTE: The SilNylon version of this tarp requires user seam sealing! Check out the “Seam Sealing” tab for instructions & tips.