PRO BEAR BAG ECO LINE KIT
Hang It High.
WEIGHT: 1.9 oz | 58 gm
NEW COLORS: Yellow High Visibility Line + Lime Green Rock Sack
Keep your food out of the reach of our furry forest friends! Our Pro Bear bag ECO Line Kit includes 50 feet of 2mm Superglide, 975 lb test, high-vis coated spectra line, and everything you need to get that line over a branch, and your food hauled up high.
Optionally, you can add an OP Sak (Odor Proof Sack) to turn your own sack into a super bear bag system. Many hikers in low bear pressure areas often use only an OP Sak and do not hang their food. We’ve used it this way in heavy bug and mice infested AT trail shelters many times with no problems – the animals can’t smell the food locked inside the OP Sak.
• 50 ft of 2mm, 975 lb test, SuperGlide, Arbor professional quality hi-visibility coated UHWPE spectra line. ( 1.5oz / 44gms) This special ECO line has a smooth acrylic coating specifically designed to glide over limbs and limit potential damage to the tree. It also throws and glides through branches very easily and makes the whole bear bag hanging experience worry free. The ECO line weave is soft and it flattens slightly as it glides over branches. This is the lightest ECO bear bag line we could find. Resists cutting in to sap tree and ending up a goo sap mess light uncoated or smaller line.
• Strongest line for the weight and diameter possible
• One SuperFly Mini Biner Included
• One 3 X 5″ DX210d SUPER TOUGH Rock Chuck Sack ( .5oz/ 15gms)
OPTIONAL OP SAK FEATURES
• OP SAK = Odor Proof + High Strength- A new-generation barrier film that is completely odor-proof. Now you can carry food and toiletries virtually undetected. Great for preventing animal intrusions at the campsite.
• Certified waterproof to 20 ft | 60 m
• Safe. Our medical grade film is FDA approved
• Temperature rated -40 F to 170 F
• Ecologically smart. Highly reusable and 100% made of recyclable Polyethylene
• Store camping and food supplies
• Pack out body waste or soiled diapers
• Long term bio-hazard storage
• Tobacco products
• Rehydrate or cook dry foods in it with boiling water