MONK FLAT TARP
WEIGHT: DCF: 5 oz | 142 gm || SILPOLY: 8 oz | 225 gm
SHAPE: Flat Rectangle
The Monk Flat Tarp is a lesson in refined simplicity: a seamless, rectangular shaped flat tarp that can be pitched in a variety of ways, to suit your immediate needs and changing weather.
“I’ve tried similar size tarps from other cottage manufacturers simply because they were lighter and less expensive but I’m yet to find one on the level of quality which you find with MLD products.” – UL Gear Blog
• SilPoly or .75 DCF (Dyneema Composite Fabric) options
• Can be pitched in a variety of ways: A Frame, Half Pyramid and Lean-To
• Fourteen Tieouts: Twelve perimeter and two center panel tie outs.
• Center panel tieouts have internal hang loops
• LineLocks on all perimeter tieouts. LineLock weight is included in the listed weight, but can be removed to save about 1 oz | 28 gm
NOTE: The SilNPoly Monk Tarps are not seam sealed. We suggest you use Silicone Seam Sealer (available separately) to seal the two center Tieouts. Adding Sealer on the tieouts reinforcement stitching is also a good idea. DCF version does not need any sealing.
• Stuff Sack
• 50′ | 16m of 2.7 MM Pro Guyline