CUSTOM POLES & POLE JACKS
Lightweight + Strong + Simple.
WEIGHT: 0.4 + oz | 11 + gm
We make Custom Poles & Pole Jacks! Custom Poles can be purchased in any length up to 72″ and can be used for your current tarp, shelter, as replacement parts for broken poles, or to use as fisher-person poles, carrot danglers, or bear spankers.
Note that they only fit into our other carbon fiber tent and mid poles. They can not be used as short pole jacks for trek poles.
POLES UNDER 55 in | 140 cm: Come in 3 Sections or less.
POLES BETWEEN 55 – 72 in | 140 -183: Come in 4 or Max 5 Sections.
Use Custom Pole Jacks for all sorts of neat things – like, to extend current CF Pyramid Poles so you can adjust the height of your tarp pitch for more ventilation. Or, say you find that “perfect someone” you want to share your tent with and you upgrade from a SoloMid to a DuoMid – instead of buying a whole new pole, you can just buy a pole jack! See the “Pole Jack Sizing” tab to learn how to correctly measure the Pole Jack length you need.
Our Custom Poles & Pole Jacks are made from the same super bomber, light 0.5″ | 13 mm unidirectional cello carbon wrapped carbon fiber tube, with fabric weave carbon fiber ferrules, as our Pyramid Tent Poles!
When you select a Custom Size option above, a box will pop up so you can tell us exactly what size we should make your custom pole or jack!
Need a pole that fits our Pyramids, TrailStars, SuperTarps, or Cricket Tarps? We have exactly the size you need! Check out our Pyramid Tent Poles!
• Bungee Corded Sections – Are User Replaceable
• Ends are Plugged and Capped
• Matched 4″ | 10 cm Pole Jack with Ferrule FREE with each pole: Allows a higher max ventilation pitch!
• Individual sections are replaceable so you can save $$ after a Bigfoot incident…
• Made in the USA – We source our parts in the US and we cut, sand, glue, assemble and inspect here at MLD.
• Fixed length poles with included 4″ | 10 cm jack means NO ADJUSTERS TO FAIL OR POLES TO WEAKEN.
• ALL MLD poles can be set at any angle to adjust the height. More Angle = Shorter Pole. The pole lengths are measured for a basic low to the ground MLD pitch. Adding the 4″ | 10 cm jack allow pitches a bit off the ground for more ventilation.
• Strong enough to use as an emergency trekking pole for tricky stream crossings, etc. Just tape the sections together with a little duct tape first.
• One FREE 4″ | 10 cm Pole Jack included with each Tent Pole Purchased. (0.4 oz | 11 gm)