HAMMOCK HEXAGON TARP
Lightest Full-Sized Hex Available.
WEIGHT: 6.5 – 13 oz | 185 – 470 gm
DCF (Dyneema Composite Fabric) or 20d Pro SilNylon
6.5oz / 185gm. .5 DCF
7oz / 198gm .68 Camo DCF
7.5oz / 212gm .75 DCF
13oz / 470gm 20d Pro SilNylon
11′ / 335cm Ridgeline
64″ / 162cm All Hex Edges
The Hammock Hexagon Tarp is the lightest, Full-Size full featured Hex Hammock Tarp available. Catenary cut curves on the ridgeline and on all sides for a tight pitch! This versatile tarp can be hung between trees or used with trekking poles for ground use. It’s awesome. Nuff’ said.
• All tie-outs include Linelocks for one-handed rapid adjustment and quick setup. Can be removed to save about .5oz/15gm
• Six reinforced perimeter tie-outs
• two inside ridgeline hang points to connect bug nets or hang items
• Catenary curved Ridgeline and Edges for fast and high pitching.
• DCF version has fully bonded and reinforced ridgeline seam – no seam seal sealing needed.
• Silnylon Stuff Sack
• 40′ MLD Pro Guyline
• 1.5oz Tube Gear Aid Silicone FC Seam Sealer for 20d Silnylon versions
NOTE: The SilNylon version of this tarp requires user seam sealing! Check out the “Seam Sealing” tab for instructions & tips.