Fit the Fork.
WEIGHT: 0.8 – 1.3 oz | 22 – 38 gm
DIMENSIONS: See Specs Tab.
CAPACITY: 1.6 – 2.5 L | 97.6 – 152.56 CI
Our Bikepacking Ultra Fork Dry Bags are designed for extreme lightweight, ultra endurance, touring and race bikepacking to fit “all things” style fork cage mounts (Ti King Cage, Widefoot Cargo Mount, Etc.) Whether you’re looking to carry tools or enough water for a desert ride, Ultra Fork Dry Bags are a simple, strong, and ultralight solution. Available in 1.6L and 2.5L sizes.
The 1.6L Ultra Fork Dry Bag perfectly fits a 1L SmartWater bottle or a lot of small gear. It can be strapped to the down tube or the top tube with two volle straps. Great for packing & organizing heavier seldom-used items like tools, sealant, etc.) to stow low in a frame bag. This Fork bag fits into most common bike bottle cages too.
(1.6L is pictured above on a bike fork with green straps.)
The 2.5L Ultra Fork Dry Bag perfectly fits an ordinary 2L soda bottle. A 1.7 oz soda bottle + this 1.3 oz Ultra Fork Dry Bag = Ultra Light protected water on the fork, and you’ll have the 2L soda bottle to use with a ghetto tubeless field inflator to remount tires. Developed as a simple, tough, Ultralight solution for TWO 2L soda bottles on the fork for desert riding and long waterless sections, this fork bag can also hold 27 pairs of bright green split-toe sandal socks. Maximum size for the Minimalist fork look.
(2.5L is pictured above on the fork with red straps.)
Need Backpacking Straps? Get them here.
•EcoPak ULTRA 200 Fabric.
• Hypalon Straps.
• Double / Triple Stitched Super Taped Seams.
•Super Tape uses ECO friendly glue. Strong and Tenacious. Tape is reinforced by non stretch flat Poly threads running at 0/180/45/135 degrees. Significantly increase the seam strength vs. ordinary thin hot melt sealing tapes.
• Snaps on top seam closure for packing ease and security.
• #1/#2 10mm/75lb Tough Buckle.
• Bottom Hypalon Grab Straps.
• Designed for extreme lightweight, ultra endurance, touring and race bikepacking.
ABOUT ECOPAK ULTRA 200 FABRIC
• Woven 66% UHMWPE + 33% Recycled Polyester Face bonded with non-toxic carbon-neutral glue to a 100% recycled waterproof polyester backing.
• Stronger + more abrasion resistant than 1000 Cordura.
• Lightweight, Highly Abrasion Resistant, Hydrophobic, Highly Cut and Tear Resistant, UV/Chemical Resistant.
• UHMWPE is 15x Times Stronger than Steel.
• Smooth Low Drag Surface.
• Tough UHWMPE slows down small gnawing animals and helps deflects sharp pointy thorny things.
• Fabric is 3X-5X more expensive vs. common heavier fabrics.
• Learn more on our Fabric Mojo page.
There are no reviews yet.