Fits Handlebar Cradles + Rack Decks.
WEIGHT: 2.3 – 3.8 oz | 65 – 108 gm
DIMENSIONS: See Specs Tab.
CAPACITY: 7 – 22 L | 427 – 1342.5 CI
Our Bikepacking Ultra Bike Dry Bags are available in 7L, 12L, and 22L to fit whatever you need to carry. Designed for extreme lightweight, ultra endurance, touring and race bikepacking. Two snaps on the top seam closure for secure and easy packing. Roll-top closure and double and triple stitched, super sealed seams keep your gear dry. The top buckle O-ring bear hang loop fits most carabiners.
Smallest size is for a handlebar cradle; largest size for a fork bag. Racing, smaller, lighter loads, summer speed trips. Fits most 30 degree mummy down bags. 7L Ultra Bike Dry Bags can be strapped to a fork or rear rack cargo cage. Works great as a minimalist RACE DYI Seatpost bag with one Volle strap.
All-Around Best Handlebar Size. Great for medium loads on a rear rack deck. 12L Ultra Bike Dry Bags fit most 20-degree synthetic sleeping bags and all types of down quilts, most lightweight 2P free-standing lightweight bikepacking tents, or a lightweight 1P tent/shelter and a 30+ degree down sleep quilt. Maximum size to fit between drop-bar handlebars. (Pictured strapped to a handlebar and a rear rack.)
Big! OK on flatbar in a sturdy handlebar cradle. Cold Weather or World Tour size for a rear rack deck. Using low profile/lower wind drag mini panniers + the 22L on the rack behind the body offers a LOT of storage space with a lower drag profile vs. running larger rear (or front) panniers or a super large front handlebar drybag. 22L Ultra Bike Dry Bags make Hike A Bikes easier vs. wide panniers for the same overall volume. It can easily hold a 2P bikepacking tent + 30-degree sleep bag + 3 days of food + all clothing. No Problemo.
Need Backpacking Straps? Get them here.
• EcoPak ULTRA 200 Fabric.
• Waterproof Taped Seams.
• Hypalon Straps.
• Double/Triple Stitched + Super Taped Seams.
• Super Seam Tape uses ECO-friendly glue. Strong and Tenacious. Tape is reinforced by non-stretch flat Poly threads running at 0/180/45/135 degrees. Significantly increase the seam strength vs. ordinary thin hot melt sealing tapes.
• Two Snaps on Top Seam closure for packing ease and Security.
• 20mm/100lb Whistle Lock Buckle.
• Bottom Hypalon Strap Daisy Chain for Lights + Safety Pizzas.
• Top Buckle O Ring Bear Bag Hang Loop – Fits Most Carabiners.
• Designed for extreme lightweight, ultra endurance, touring and race bikepacking.
ABOUT ECOPAK ULTRA 200 FABRIC
• Woven 66% UHMWPE + 33% Recycled Polyester Face bonded with non-toxic carbon-neutral glue to a 100% recycled waterproof polyester backing.
• Stronger + more abrasion resistant than 1000 Cordura.
• Lightweight, Highly Abrasion Resistant, Hydrophobic, Highly Cut and Tear Resistant, UV/Chemical Resistant.
• UHMWPE is 15x Times Stronger than Steel.
• Smooth Low Drag Surface.
• Tough UHWMPE slows down small gnawing animals and helps deflects sharp pointy thorny things.
• Fabric is 3X-5X more expensive vs. common heavier fabrics.
• Learn more on our Fabric Mojo page.
Michael (verified owner) –
I just received the 22l net bag and it far exceeded my expectations! This bag is huge. I’m crossing into bikepacking from ultralight backpacking. So when I saw 22l, I thought in terms of backpacks. Where 22l would’ve included the side and front pockets, leaving the interior volume to 15-17l. This is an actual 22l bag. Being a roll top style bag, I’ll be able to reduce its capacity substantially, tho. It’s build quality excellent! It will be an awesome addition to the Poco panniers that I ordered as well! If you’re into ultralight bikepacking, you definitely need to get into this line of bags!
Matt Pinkley –
Just put my new 12L through its paces on the TransVA 565 and it performed flawlessly. Simple design, tough, and completely dry hours after my GoreTex gave up.