Nav + Light Bar
WEIGHT: 1.4 oz | 39.7 gm
The MLD Aux Nav + Light Bar is an ultralight and ultra-simple solution that attaches your navigation system, aux light source, emergency locator, or phone to your handlebars in a convenient and easy-to-use position. Using a single clamp for firm grip and easy installation, the Nav + Light Bar uses the same wide clamps as our Border Bar Handlebar Harness System. The Nav + Light Bar can be mounted next to the Boarder Bar Handlebar Harness System clamps.
To attach, tighten the screws to about 3 nanometers. Hand-tighten to light to medium, as you would for shifters or brake levers.
• Roll-wrapped Hi Modulus CF tube. 4” wide X 22mm OD.
• 10.5mm wide clamp – 35% wider than generic DYI clamps.
• Stainless Steel Screws and oversize SS hinge pin.
• 4” clamp overall length.
• 2” space between harness and handlebars for hand positions, inboard bar ends, aero bar fit space, etc.
• Fits 31.8mm and smaller handlebars. 31.8 mm is the most common bar size for Gravel, Adventure, Fat, and MTB bikes used for bikepacking.