PACK RAIN COVERS
Keep Your Pack Dry
WEIGHT: 2.5 oz | 71 gm
Our Pack Rain Covers keep your pack dry during sudden unexpected storms or all day rains. Made with fully waterproof 1.35 SilNylon, they’re built tough. Even if you do snag up on something, they’re easy to repair in the field! With no seams in the body of the cover, you don’t have to worry about leaky seams, or waste time seam sealing! Unlike other pack covers, that slip and rotate as you move, our Pack Rain Covers are designed with a unique speed lacing system that wraps the cover tightly around the top, sides, and bottom of your pack.
Available in Orange Citrus, to remind you the sun will indeed shine again, or in Sharkfin Gray so you can sneak up on your mates Jaw’s style.
NOTE: These covers are sized for ultralight frameless packs like the ones we build. They DO NOT fit taller or larger framed packs from other manufacturers.
• Fully Waterproof 1.35 SilNylon is strong and easy to repair n the field
• No seams in the body of the cover, no seam sealing needed!
• Unique speed lacing system wraps tightly around top, sides, and bottom of all packs
• Dual use perimeter bungee cord cinches the edges tight and then clips into 7 clips (if needed) on the edges of the cover. No extra cord needed. (Some packs may only need to use three or four clips.)
• Clips positioned to secure cover under pack and around any hip-belt in heavy wind gusts. (One or two strap style rain covers can get blown off of pack corners. We have 7 Points of security in our design.)