MLD CUBEN DCF STUFF SACKS
WEIGHT: 0.2 oz – 0.4 oz | 4 gm – 16 gm
Our MLD Cuben DCF Stuff Sacks aren’t just ultralight and ultra-packable, they’re also super bomber. The side seam is bonded and the bottom seam is sewn and then taped, giving them the strongest DCF seam possible for LONG service life. These stuff sacks will not “blow out” like cheaper, sewn-only DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber) stuff-sacks.
Purchase individually, or as a set. A set of four includes one small, one medium, one large, and one x-large. Available in white, or opaque olive green.
NOTE: You may request white or green at checkout, but please note that it is a request only and we can not promise the color you have requested. Orders for multiple sizes may be mixed colors.
• Maximum strength construction. Extremely light and very strong 0.75 oz sq/yd DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber).
• Fully Seam Taped and Bonded. The side seam is bonded and the bottom seam is sewn and then taped. NO SEAM SEALING NEEDED. Strongest DCF Seam Possible for LONG service life. These will not “blow out” like cheaper sewn only DCF stuff-sacks.
• Highly water resistant
• Reinforced Hapalon cord grommet prevents wear on the DCF and is stronger than a simple cord sleeve.
• MLD product tag functions as the bottom pull grip to ease removing stuffed clothing, etc.
• Awesome Mini Cordlock
• Envelope Shape – An MLD Innovation in light stuff sacks – allows for the shortest and strongest seams with the least pressure on the seams when stuffed. This often packs easier too!
NOTE: For hanging heavy loads like food bags, use our super strong MLD DCF Dry Bags.