MLD CUBEN FIBER STUFF SACKS
WEIGHT: 0.2 oz – 0.4 oz | 4 gm – 16 gm
Our MLD Cuben Fiber Stuff Sacks aren’t just ultralight and ultra-packable, they’re also super bomber. The side seam is bonded and the bottom seam is sewn and then taped, giving them the strongest Cuben seam possible for LONG service life. These stuff sacks will not “blow out” like cheaper, sewn-only Cuben stuff-sacks.
Purchase individually, or as a set. A set of four includes one small, one medium, one large, and one x-large. Available in white, or opaque olive green.
NOTE: You may request white or green at checkout, but please note that it is a request only and we can not promise the color you have requested. Orders for multiple sizes may be mixed colors.
• Maximum strength construction. Extremely light and very strong 0.75 oz sq/yd Cuben Fiber Fabric.
• Fully Seam Taped and Bonded. The side seam is bonded and the bottom seam is sewn and then taped. NO SEAM SEALING NEEDED. Strongest Cuben Seam Possible for LONG service life. These will not “blow out” like cheaper sewn only Cuben stuff-sacks.
• Highly water resistant
• Reinforced Hapalon cord grommet prevents wear on the Cuben Fiber and is stronger than a simple cord sleeve.
• MLD product tag functions as the bottom pull grip to ease removing stuffed clothing, etc.
• Awesome Mini Cordlock
• Envelope Shape – An MLD Innovation in light stuff sacks – allows for the shortest and strongest seams with the least pressure on the seams when stuffed. This often packs easier too!
NOTE: For hanging heavy loads like food bags, use our super strong MLD Cuben Fiber Dry Bags.