WEIGHT: 1.75 – 6.6 oz | 48 – 187 gm
THICKNESS: 1/8″ | 3.1 mm
R VALUE: 0 About .4 4. * See Below
The GoodNight EVA 1/8″ Foam Pad is the most versatile ultralight foam pad out there! Use it on its own for a super ultralight sleep pad, or stick it under your UL inflatable pad for added puncture protection and to boost your inflatables R-value. As a bonus, if your inflatable goes Kaflooy, you’ll have this pad as a backup to get you through the night! What else can it do? Use it as a non-slip surface under a SilNylon Bivy or sleeping pad, as a ground cloth, as a sit pad, as a gear sorting pad, or fold it and use it as a virtual frame in a frameless backpack.
The GoodNight EVA Foam Pad is made of Evazote® closed cell cross-linked ethylene copolymer foam. We use Evazote® foams, as they are tougher and more resilient than cheaper Plastazote foams. We use the lightest EVA available for a GoodNight!
* R VALUE: We conservatively estimate the R value at .4 . In real life field use, it depends on you system and you body weight comresssing the pad, the functional R Value may be higher. We estimate adding this thin 1/8″ pad under another sleep pad will add about 7-10 degrees extra comfort to the pad system. Example: Uninsulated inflatable UL pad good to 38 Degrees would then be good to about 30 degrees.
Looking for something a little thicker? Try our GoodNight EVA Hammock 1/4″ Foam Pad.
NOTE: Your pad may be shipped rolled OR folded in a large envelope; small surface blemishes may occur during shipping similar to using your mat for a couple of nights or carrying it in a pack for a few days. The 1/8″ Pad ships worldwide.
• Tough & Resilient Evazote® closed cell cross-linked ethylene copolymer foam
• Super UL
• Versatile: UL sleep pad, puncture protection, R-value Booster, ground cloth, sit pad, gear sort surface, virtual frame, non-slip under layer
• 20″ X 40″ | 51cm X 102cm
• 20″ X 60″ | 51cm X 152cm
• 20″ X 80″ | 51cm X 203cm
• 40″ X 60″ | 102cm X 152cm
• 40″ X 80″ | 102cm X 203cm
** Listed sizes and their weights may vary +/- 5%.