Peel & Stick DCF Loops
WEIGHT: Super UL
These are the same DCF Loops we put on the outsides of our Pyramid and Tarps!
• Same DCF Pull Loops we put on the outside of the Pyramids Mids
• Peel + Stick Backing
• Made from heavy-duty 3.0oz DCF
• High Strength Adhesive Formula
• Super Ultralight – Carry Some on the Trail!
1: Outside Mid Panel Tieouts
2: Inside any-position gear hang loops
3: Door Tie Backs
4: Shelter / Tarp Interior close line tie points
5: Additional tieout points almost anywhere
• Only works on DCF / Dyneema Composite fabric. Will not stick to Silnylon, PU Nylon or other non-DCF fabrics.
• Pictures show various options for using the kit.
• 3/32″ shock cord can be inserted between the two bartacks to make a door tie back.
• Mitten hook inner bars can be modified to easy clip to the small O ring. See Pic.
HOW TO USE DCF PEEL +STICK PULL LOOPS:
1: Clean the DCF/Cuben Fiber area with regular isopropyl rubbing alcohol.
2: Let dry thoroughly.
3: Flatten the area you will be attaching the tie-out to prevent applying over creases as best you can. You may need some small weights (rocks or soup cans) to hold the area down flat.
4: Peel the backing off of the loop, and apply it where desired.
5: Press down firmly and/or burnish with medium pressure to get a good bond. Use a smooth, non-hard object to apply pressure. A new and clean tennis ball is a good burnisher for a larger area, but your finger pressing down very hard is OK too.
6: The 3″ White square is for reinforcing the inside of the fabric and then apply the Black 2″ tieout on the outside.
7: Let cure TWO days for a 100% strength bond. Any curing time is better than none, so do what you have to in the field.
8: Store unused DCF Pull Loops in a tightly sealed Ziplock and store in a cool place. Doing this gives them about a two-year shelf life before the UNUSED adhesive begins to break down and should be replaced. Once it’s bonded, it is good to go for the life of the shelter.
• 4 Black 2″ X 2″ tieouts. 3.0oz DCF
• 4 White 3 X 3″ backinging reinforcements. 1.5oz DCF
• 4 Mitten Hooks
• 4′ of 3/32″ bungee cord to make shock loops for big wind.