MLD TITANIUM MUG
Small + Light + Strong
WEIGHT: 1.2 oz | 34 gm
At 475 ml, the MLD Titanium Mug makes the perfect UL drinking cup or cook pot for overnights and quick trips where you only plan to re-hydrate a meal or two! Go Super Minimalist: Carry no stove and use a tiny twig fire to heat it up quick!
• Thanks to our custom thin-walled design, MLD Titanium pots and mugs are the lightest Ti cookware available
• Great for fast solo overnights when you only plan to rehydrate a meal or two
• Just the right size for “Dip-Zap-Slurp-Go” with a SteriPen UV purifier.
• Individual cup for drinks from the communal boil pot
• Beefy rolled rim for easy finger grip and setting securely on a mini caldera cone. Aluminum Foil makes a great lid if needed.
• Emergency back up boiling cup to purify water. Just the right size to store a “Ten Essentials” kit inside.
• We just love its small size – PERFECT for kids to have their own mug. We carry one for each little one and heat the hot chocolate in the big pot before serving all around.
• Stores in the MLD Titanium Pot – and most pots larger than 500 ml.