SILNYLON RAIN PONCHO
It’s a Poncho & a Tarp!
WEIGHT: 8.5 oz | 240 gm
Our SilNylon Rain Poncho was designed to keep you and your pack dry. Oh, and did we mention it’s big enough to be used as a tarp?! The hood on this SilNylon Rain Poncho has been offset forward 8 in | 20 cm for better pack coverage when it’s in ‘poncho mode’ and for tighter pitching options when it’s in ‘tarp mode.’
Made from high-quality, durable, and highly waterproof MLD Pro SilNylon, our SilNylon Rain Poncho is meant to be light but strong, so it will last longer and resist snagging on bushes!
• Wide enough for use as a tarp!
• MLD 20d Pro Silnyon: high-quality, durable waterproof 20D x 20D RipStop Nylon with a silicone blend coating, 3,000+ HH
• Traditional hole-in-the-middle basic hood design
• Hood is offset forward 8″ for better pack coverage in Poncho Mode and for tighter Tarp Mode pitching options
• Hood has a tall neck and extra large volume hood for good ventilation and easy roll-and-tie sealing for Tarp Mode
• Two snap sets per side
• Eight Tie-outs: Three Each Side
• Waist bungee cord + Cordlock
• Silnylon Stuff Sack
• MLD Pro Guyline
• 1.5 oz Tube McNett Sil-Net Seam Sealer (for hood seam)
NOTE: The hood seam requires user seam sealing! Check out the “Seam Sealing” tab for instructions &tips.
For coverage interpolation the Poncho Tarp is pictured on a rugged 6’1″ model wearing a small pack.