The Dry Leg Solution.
WEIGHT: 1.35 – 2.2 oz | 38 – 62 gm
These ultralight Rain Chaps can replace wind and/or rain pants over a wide range of conditions and are the perfect addition to a poncho-based rain system. Available in Silnylon or Cuben fiber material, these rain chaps are fully waterproof. Many users find them just fine for leg coverings when not used in extremely hot weather, or for prolonged wear with a lot of fast or uphill hiking. Plus, the higher sweat and funk producing crotch area is left to vent, baby, vent! Faster pee stops too!
“The Chaps have exceeded my expectations. Despite the advantages of being very light and packable, I did think that the silnylon would be a bit clammy to wear but I was totally wrong! I’ve used them in all-day downpours in very humid conditions and not had any sweat trapped. Really waterproof and comfortable to wear – I guess that the air flow while walking vents the perspiration. Brilliant kit.” – UK CUSTOMER
• Foot hem side loops to use bungee for securing the bottom under the foot gaiter style to keeps socks and part of the shoe dry. Functions like a light gaiter.
• Double stitched flat felled inside leg seam for strength
• 4″ long waist daisy attachments for a length range with three loop pockets
• Waist bungee of 3/32″ shock cord and two mini clips. (+ approx 0.3 oz)
• Ankle opening circumference slides over men’s size 12 trail runners
• Hemmed top and bottom are Well made for long service life and trail dependability