Ultralight. Mini Light.
WEIGHT: 0.34 oz | 10 gm
MAX. LUMENS: 55
BEAM DISTANCE: 81 ft | 25 m
The Nitecore Tube V2 Mini Light is the best SUL hiker backup mini light available. At only 0.34 ounces, but built tough, the NITECORE Tube V2 was designed to be ultra-compact and lightweight. It’s so easy to carry that you might forget you’ve even packed it!
A familiar car key fob shape, the Tube V2 is just 2.2 inches in length and under an inch wide. The stainless steel key ring connector can be connected to the included key ring, and attached to your key ring, the outside of your pack, or your jacket zipper, for easy access. Or, attach it to the included Reflecto cord lanyard and wear it around your neck. Add a Superfly Mini Biner to your order for easy clipping. The flat design also makes it easy to attach to a hat brim with Peel n’ Stick Velcro.
When used continuously at 55 lumens, the Nitecore Tube V2 Mini Light provides a full 75 minutes of run time, and then the light slowly dims over the next hour plus, making it the perfect backup light on longer trips, or all you need for an SUL super minimalist full moon weekend trip light. We find that 30(ish) lumens is perfect for close camp chores! Infinite adjust (between 1 and 55 lumens), allows you to pick the brightness that right for your situation.
The built-in 125mAh Li-ion battery is USB rechargable, using a common micro USB cable (charge cable NOT included) AND USB runnable, meaning you can plug it into a USB battery and run it all night long at 55 lumens/max brightness! Ultra low-drain circuitry is capable of a full year on standby current, making it great for a through hiking back-up, or for storing in your hiking/camping kit, an emergency kit, or with your survival gear. Integrated blue power indicator illumiates steadily during charging and goes out automatically when charging is complete.
Pair the Nitecore Tube V2 Mini Light with the Nightcore NU25 as the perfect back-up light!
Available In: Black.
NOTE: USB recharge cord not included; works with any common micro USB cord. We DO NOT accept returns on opened electronic equipment. The warranty is serviced directly by Nitecore. If the product is defective – freakishly rare!- we will, of course, help you with Nitecore if needed.
• 55 Lumens – Bright enough for trail hiking; OK, held in hand.
• 0.34oz / 12gms
• USB rechargeable
• USB runnable – you can plug into a USB battery and run it all night long at 55 lumens/max brightness.
• Runs at the max 55 lumens a full 75 minutes then slowly dims over the next hour +. Many other small keychain lights in the same class start dimming early and are not usable past 30 minutes.
• IP65 Waterproof Rating
• Infinite adjust from 1 to 55 lumens. 30ish lumen setting great for close camp chores runs for many hours.
• Easy to use single button.
• Maybe all you need for an SUL super minimalist full moon weekend trip light. 0.34 oz!
• Tough Construction! Held together with 4 actual screws, not cheap internal tiny plastic hook clips that always break.
• Pair with the Nightcore NU25 as the perfect back-up light.
• The flat design allows you to use a small rectangle of peel and stick Velcro to make a hat brim attachment.
• Nitecore Tube V2 Mini Light (0.34 oz)
• 3′ ft / 1 m of 2.7 mm Reflecto Cord for a Neck Lanyard
• Strong Quality Key Ring
• Add a Mini Biner for + $2. Great for clipping inside a backpack or quick clip on/off the neck lanyard.