WEIGHT: 1.1 oz | 33 gm
MAX. LUMENS: 360
BEAM DISTANCE: 266 ft | 81 m
The Standard Thru-Hiker UL Headlight. Super Light + Great Features
FREE EXTRA: We include 4′ of black and 4′ of glow in the dark reflective bungee cord and cord locks to make your own super ultralight .1oz headband.
With three separate light sources, four brightness levels, and three unique modes, the sub-one-ounce Nitecore NU25 headlight was built to handle the complexities of outdoor environments easily.
The 360 lumens main light can be set to turbo, high, mid, and low depending on your lighting needs. The high CRI>90 auxiliary white light provides soft, short-range illumination for reading, tent illumination, or emergency back-up lighting. The auxiliary red light can be set to high and low or and helps to protect night vision effectively. SOS, beacon, and emergency red caution light can all be used in emergencies. The high efficient constant circuit provides consistent illumination and prevents flickering.
The NU25 headlight comes with an elastic headband with a hidden silicon strip designed to divert sweat and prevent sliding. The headlight, with 90-degree rotating clip, can also be removed from the headband and connected to a 3/4″ or 1″ sternum strap or webbing, which can help to prevent headlight bobbing and the inevitable extended night hiking psychosis! We also include 4′ of black 3/32 bungee cord and 4′ of Glow in the Dark + Reflective 3/32 bungee cord that can be used to replace the stock deluxe headband; by replacing the stock headband with the 0.1 OZ bungee, you can save up to 0.8 OZ!
The built-in 2.26WH high capacity li-ion battery is charged with the included 40″ mini USB charging cable, and provides a max run time of 160 hrs. With over 500+ recharge cycles, this headlight is an environmentally friendly option, helping to reduce your carbon footprint and keep disposable batteries out of landfills. For continuous illumination, the NU25 can be connected to an external power source and will continue to function even if the internal battery has drained. If you’re looking to tether the light to a battery and want to save a little extra weight, a shorter micro USB cable can be used!
Whether you’re night hiking, setting up camp, reading in your tent, trying a little night photography, or trying to attracting help the versatile NU25 has you covered.
NOTE: WE do not accept returns on opened electronic equipment. The warranty is serviced directly by Nitecore. If the product is defective – freakishly rare!- we will, of course, help you with Nitecore if needed.
Available In: Black.
• Compact and lightweight with three outputs: main light, auxiliary red light, auxiliary white light (high CRI)
• 4 brightness levels & 3 special modes: SOS, beacon, red caution light
• Utilizes a CREE XP-G2 LED to emit a max output of 360 Lumens and a beam distance of 81 meters
• 100-degree beam angle, with orange peel reflector for a soft beam
• Auxiliary red light protects night vision effectively: perfect for night photography, not disturbing other campers, wildlife observing, etc.
• Auxiliary white light: perfect for reading/ taking field notes
• Micro USB rubber cover prevents dust and water intrusion
• Rechargeable through the Micro USB port
• Powered by a built-in 2.26WH high capacity li-ion battery: Max run time 160 hours, 500+ recharge cycles, built-in power indicator
• Can be connected to an external USB power source for continuous illumination
• 60-degree tiltable clip
• Silicone sweat diverting strip in the headband to prevent sliding
• Lock to prevent accidental activation while in pack or pocket
• IP66 waterproof rating/impact resistant to 1 meter
• Nitecore NU25 Headlamp 1oz
• 40″ Mini USB Charging Cable .7oz
• UL Headband 4′ of Black 3/32 Bungee w/cordlocks .1oz
• UL Headband 4′ of Glow In The Dark + Reflective 3/32 Bungee w/cordlocks .1oz
• Standard wideband head strap. .9oz
• Instruction Manual