MLD RAIN KILT
Knee to Waist Rain Protection.
WEIGHT: 1.7 – 2.7 oz | 54 – 74 gm
The MLD Rain Kilt has a simple and effective design and provides excellent knee-to-waist rain protection. Not raining? This ultralight rain kilt doubles as a ground cloth, and as a triangle-tarp door. Available White DCF (Dyneema® Composite Fabric A.K.A. Cuben Fiber), or a non-see-through Brown SilNylon (for commando decency while washing your trail clothes in town.)
• Pro Silnylon Color is Brown. DCF Color is White.
• Waist size is very adjustable +/- 4 in | 10 cm
• Dual Waist Snaps – If one snap ever fails it still works. Snaps are very low profile
• Adjustable, flat, comfortable elastic cord waist
• Length falls a few inches below knees
• 8″ overlap at waist create a split skirt style side seam
• Center edge snap half way down on the side seam holds waist area closed and lower area open for easy high steps or running
• 5 perimeter tie-outs loops
• Can be used flat as a ground cloth
• Can be used as a triangle tarp door