WEIGHT: 1.7 oz | 48 gm
DIMENSIONS: 12″ X 18″ | 30.5 X 45.7 cm
CAPACITY: 430 c.i. | 7 L
Our NEW! DCF Pillow Sack allows you to turn your extra clothing and gear into a luxury backcountry pillow.
Reversible, this zippered stuff sack pillow updates the age-old “use your camp clothes” as a pillow idea and turns it into an ultralight, multi-functional stuff sack AND pillow. Now you can safely store your clothing in the DCF Pillow Sack and keep them dry inside your pack, then whip it out and use it as a soft, comfy pillow at night.
On the stuff sack side, the DCF Pillow Sack is made from tough 1.5 oz DCF. An angled #3 water-resistant zipper allows for easy stuffing, while a zipper garage keeps the zipper from jangling will you sleep.
On the pillow side, luxurious soft MicroSuede DWR Fast Drying Brushed Fabric makes for a comfortable night’s sleep. The included Bungee cord can be attached to the four end loops to secure the DCF Pillow Sack to your sleeping pad to keep it under your head all night long!
Don’t hike with enough clothes to stuff your pillow? No worries, just add an Apex Insulation Pillow Insert to your order. This pillow insert fits perfectly in the DCF Pillow Sack. Stuffed with Climashield Apex Insulation within a 10d Mountain outer shell, this pillow insert can be used in combination with the Pillow Sack, or on its own.
• Reversible! Use it as a zippered stuff sack or a pillow.
• Tough 1.5 oz DCF Fabric for long life and gear protection.
• 4.5 oz MicroSuede DWR FastDry Brushed Fabric; no heavy fleece here! This micro fabric is very soft and does not absorb or trap water like thick fleece.
• Easy to wash.
• Dries a lot faster than fleece.
• Hot cut double sewn seams.
• Angled #3 YKK WR water-resistant zipper makes stuffing easy.
• Zipper Garage means no zipper jangle in pillow mode.
• Four end loops to attach a bungee cord and secure the pillow to a sleeping pad.
• Bungee Cord for sleeping pad attachment