CORE 22L | 1300 CI
The Keep It Simple Day Pack.
WEIGHT: 6.2 – 7.5 oz | 177 – 213 gm
CAPACITY: 22L | 1300 CI
LOAD RANGE: 14 lbs | 6 kg
Sometimes the trip is all about simplicity. The Core 22L | 1300 CI Pack was designed for that trip! The Core 22L | 1300 CI is perfect for climbing, running, skiing, hiking, or cycling, summits, alpine attacks, or as a travel carry-on pack.
At first glance, it looks like any other small, streamlined pack but look closer and the many details emerge. The curved ergonomic shaped shoulder straps set into the pack at a proper shoulder cant angles. High-quality, strong, lightweight hardware. A unique, daisy chain splay angle that also serves as the roll top strap buckle. No straps on the sides to catch bushwhacking or interfere with running or skiing arm swings. The sides and back panels are curved to shape the pack to natural back body curves for overall comfort. Over-sized lower shoulder strap anchor triangles that spread the force and help stabilize the load lower across the back.
One size fits most. Available in Wasabi Green Dyneema X, Stealth Grey Dyneema X, or as a Dyneema X and White .75 Cuben Fiber hybrid.
Looking for something slightly larger? Check out the the Core 22’s big brother the CORE 28 L | 1700 CI.
• ALL DYNEEMA X OPTION: 4.5 oz sq yd 210D Ripstop Nylon and Dyneema plus an extra X-pattern over weave for high strength, lightweight and durability. (Much tougher and abrasion resistant vs 100D and 200D plain weave fabrics.)
• HYBRID CUBEN FIBER OPTION: 3.3 oz sq yd – 50D Polyester face bonded to a strong Cuben Fiber base. Very waterproof, super light, and strong.
• Roll top closure doubles as a compression system to stabilize and compact load. Roll top has two snaps to assist closing and rolling.
• 10 mm webbing and 75 lbs + strength buckles: Light and very strong.
• Curved side panel seams at the back panel for a contoured shape and tighter fit at the shoulders and hip.
• Shoulder Straps: Aggressive S-Shaped Body Mapped 2.5 in | 75 mm wide SuperWick Mesh lined with full-length foam padding.
• 15 mm daisy chain to fit pack “Shoulder Pocket Options” Top daisy loop is 25 mm wide for better water bungee and gear pocket stabilization.
• Load Rating: Strong enough for 30+ lbs, but 14 lbs is the recommended average max for all day comfort.
• Pack Body 10 mm Daisy Chains. Seven loops + one at the bottom for a trekking pole or ice ax.
• Removable Multi Position 10 mm SUL Sternum Strap. One is included. A second optional SUL Sternum Strap can be used to add more stability to the pack for short sections of running.
• Minimum Number of Seams: The main pack body panel has only one long double stitched seam. All stress points barracked or triple stitched.
• Haul Loop
• 10 mm Waist Belt
• 7 ft | 2.1 m of 1/8″ bungee cord + 1 cord-lock
• 0.5 oz | 14 gm – 10 mm SUL Waist Belt (removable)
• 0.3 oz |8 gm – 10 mm SUL Sternum Strap (removable)